The individually mouldable medial splint in combination with the advanced thumb closure system immobilizes the thumb in a neutral position, supporting pain relief and encouraging the healing process. The anatomically shaped volar splint stabilizes the wrist joint. Wide inelastic hook and loop straps ensure strong support.
Actimove® Manus Forte Plus enables the patient to take part in everyday activities while providing a pleasant comforting feel of security and reliable support. Thanks to its tubular construction and the easy thumb closure this brace can be easily fitted with one hand.
- Irritation of the thumb saddle joint and/or proximal meta-carpo-phalangeal joint of the thumb, e.g. ulnar collateral ligament sprain (gamekeeper’s and skier's thumb)
- Acute pain and irritation in wrist & thumb joint e.g. distortion
- Chronic pain and irritation in wrist & thumb joint e.g. arthritis
- Tendinous synovitis
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation, e.g. post Stener lesion surgery
- The diagonal thumb closure strap stabilizes the thumb effectively.
- Two aluminum splints in combination with two plastic stays and four inelastic hook and loop straps provide secure immobilization of wrist and thumb in a functional position, supporting pain relief.
- The extra-wide, circular middle strap runs counter-clockwise to avoid rotation of the brace, contributing to a secure overall stabilization.